Wednesday 5 February 2014

Makeup Addiction: My Beautiful Sickness

So I bought Illamasqua Posture - the greyed lavender lipstick I've been lusting over for months and am convinced will make me look ill (but in a cool way). That combined with the fact I'd never used my Illasmasqua Rich Liquid foundation by itself - it's pure white - inspired me to try an artsy ill/tiered look.

I'm actually really pleased with the results - I almost gave up half way through because the contouring was being incredibly uncooperative - I was worried it would look too costume-y or halloween-y, but I think I've pulled it off it I don't say so myself!

Without further ado check out how fully opaque pure white foundation just looks like my regular skin:



Are you ready for a product list? [Yeah!]


FACE:
  • Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 100 (pure white)
  • Illasmaqua Hollow Cream Pigment contour
  • NYX Taupe blush contour
  • Sleek Dark Mattes eyeshadow in grey contour
BROWS:
  • Illamasqua Motto Brow Cake
  • MUFE Aqua Brow in 35/Taupe
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof eyeshadow
  • Questionable Clear Mascara
EYES:
  • Mac Paint Pot in Stormy Pink
  • Laura Mercier Morning Dew, Plum Smoke and Black Plum eyeshadows
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof, Love+ and Poison Plum eyeshadows
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in black
  • Illamasqua False Eyelashes in 21
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
LIPS:
  • Illamasqua Posture
  • OCC Lip Tar in NSFW

And now I have about two dozen different brushes to clean...


As always you can contact me at PrettyTrivialities@gmail.com -

Sask X






No comments:

Post a Comment