Monday 2 September 2013

Preface


I've named this blog 'Pretty Trivialities' because let's face it - me sharing pictures and information about makeup, fashion, beauty and hair isn't going to change the world. But F the inconsequence of this blog - it makes me happy and I hope it'll do the same for you!
Here's my naked face with absolutely nothing on it - I thought this would be an interesting base standard for a makeup blog

My name's Saskia, and my less narcissistic  hobbies include extended wilderness backpacking, mountaineering, rock climbing and photography. Frequent international travel is a huge part of my life, so although I'm currently British based keep your eye out for some international sexiness!

Let the internet adventure begin! Oh and please feel free to contact me with questions, comments or suggestions - extra information leads to extra inspiration.

- Saskia X

PrettyTrivialities@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment